Tuk Tuk Tour of Mangalore
One day Tour – USD 50 Per Person
- Arrive Mangalore and pickup by Tuk Tuk from within city limits. Proceed to the local fish market.
- Head to St.Aloysius Chapel which is well known for its interior paintings by Italian Jesuit Missionary Antonio Moscheni.
- Then proceed to Kadri temple. Kadri Temple is dedicated to the Lord Manjunatha (Lord Shiva). It is one of the oldest temples in Mangalore which is said to be built around 10th or 11th The bronze idol of Lokeshwar (identified as Brahma), about 5 feet high, of the temple is called as oldest of the South Indian temples.
- Proceed for the speciality Fish, Non- Vegetarian or Vegetarian lunch venue. Depending on your choice, you will be taken to the location.
- After Lunch proceed to Kudroli Temple. It is dedicated to Gokarnanatha, a form of Lord Shiva. Though comparatively a new temple, this temple is known for its beauty. The temple is well known for its grand Mangalore Dasara Annual celebrations.
- Then proceed to Cashew Factory / Rice Mill and experience the traditional methods of extracting the finished product from the raw material.
- The final destination preferably before the sunset, is the Panambur beach. This beach is on the shores of Arabian sea and is credited as one of the safest and best maintained beaches of India.
- Drop off to your desired location within city limits.
- Welcome drink (Tender Coconut)
- Tuk Tuk charge
- Lunch (Veg or Non-Veg or Fish)
- 2 Water bottles for each pax
- Entry tickets to all site seeing locations.
- Site seeing as per mentioned itinerary.
- The Tuk Tuk tour starts from picking the Tourists from their location. If pickup from outside city limits, additional charges may apply. All charges related to the pickup location to be extra.
- Seaport pass charges excluded.
- Any other requirement not specified in the itinerary and inclusions
- Local purchasing by tourists.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note, covering all the locations as mentioned in the itinerary is subject to time availability. Your cooperation is very mush essential to follow the schedule.
- Payment Terms: 50 percent on confirmation and rest 50 percent atleast 30 days prior to tour date.
- Upon confirmation of booking, 100% cancellation will be charged if cancelled less than 15 days prior to tour date. 50% cancellation will be charged if cancelled more than 15 to 90 days prior to tour date, 25% cancellation will be charged if cancelled more than 90 to 120 days prior to tour date.
- The Prices & availability mentioned in this quote is subject to change at the time of confirmation